- Floor Finishes
From everyday bumps and bruises to minor emergencies, Houston medical centers see a lot of visitors. The floors of these facilities also get a lot of abuse from foot traffic, heavy equipment, and dropped implements and tools. Keep your team and patients in tip-top shape with the right medical center floor coatings. DWR Concrete Coatings offers products that are durable, long-lasting, and will retain their appealing high-gloss look for years.
As floor coating specialists, we understand the need for high-quality epoxy and polyurea floor coatings in Houston, TX medical environments. Our products are designed to withstand many common issues with concrete medical center floor coatings. Abrasions, chips, dents, UV light, delamination, and peeling are no longer a cause for concern when you choose DWR Concrete Coatings. Our thorough concrete preparation process also repairs damage and cracks, removes contaminants, and improves porosity to ensure maximum adhesion and stability.
When you decide on a polyurea or an epoxy floor coating system, we'll also provide these additional amenities:
• Floor coatings are resistant to abrasions, fading, chips, peeling, and delamination.
• We have a tempting selection of colors in metallic, vinyl chip, or quartz patterns.
• Our commercial flooring systems come with a 5-year warranty.
• Polyurea floor coatings can be used in 6 hours and are fully cured in 24 hours!
• Affordable financing options are available for customers who qualify.
When you need a tough floor coating that can stand up to whatever trauma heads your way, contact DWR Concrete Coatings. We have skilled commercial floor coating experts throughout Texas who are available for an in-depth, on-site consultation. Reach out to us by phone or via our convenient online form!